Ta-da! I'm back again! For good! 
I think I'm just gonna blog about today. Oh I meant, Tuesday.
So basically nothing extreme happen at school.
But something bombastic embarassing happened today at school.
(Look at me, I'm blogging about schools and stuff. I feel like a kid)

So.. today other than enduring three period of biology class. Three periods! 
I really can't brain how those classmates and withstand every single second of her class.
It's like hypnotizing me to sleep. 
Of course nobody can put you into sleep like teachers do.
Ok.. after being proud of enduring intense biology classes, things not quite end there yet.
Cause after recess it's freaking three periods of Chemistry class.
I really hate this new timetable.
Even now, after the lower six have entered we can't delay our time to lab.
Cause will freaking wait outside our class.
I was like "Come on guys, don't pretend to be hard working. Sooner or later you'll get fed up with these ridiculous arrangement."

Now here's the main point of the day.
Without me knowing, apparently I have hired a stylist to style my hair like a coconut tree!
Okay fine.. I just let them style for fun.
But I was startled with Alex's challenge.
She wanted me to walk back to my class with the coconut hair.
Curious whether did I accept the challenge?
Haha. I challenge halfway and next half I just gave up.
Cause Alex who challenged me aren't even there to witness my bravery. 
So that's why I gave up. Even if I successfully challenged I still don't get any reward.
Well, honestly my friends had a good laugh and only that matters.
The only I wanted to emphasise is that, I'm fine with people laughing at my joke today.
And not laughing at me.
Some of you may be confuse, if I doesn't want people to laugh at me why did I do that kind of stuff?
Just so you know, it's just a joke a pulled off. And I emphasize again, I just want my friends to have a good laugh and nothing else.

Actually there's few funny events that took place today (Tuesday) but tonight I felt extremely lazy.

Oh fuck.. I have to wake early to prepare some mashed potato.
Til next time! Buh buh buh bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty

Confused

Bla bla.. Black Sheep.